Thursday, July 30, 2009

What are the string sizes for the B.C. Rich SOB guitar?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/B...


Thats it. Can anyone tell me the string size for it?

What are the string sizes for the B.C. Rich SOB guitar?
I myself have the original Beast. Heaviest damn guitar I've ever played. The SOB is alot lighter.





As far as strings go. If I remember correctly they come factory fitted with 9-42's. You can go pretty high on the gauges for BC Rich's.





Some BC Rich's come with speed loader strings and you need to get the right scale string but I don't think this one has those.





I had mine fitted with GHS Zakk Wylde Boomers. They come in 10-13-17-36-52-60 and 11-14-18-36-52-70. I suggest going with the 11-70's but I warn you it will destroy your fingers.


Gives it an even heavier sounds. You'll want to get the first setup with those done by a good guitar tech.

garland flower

No comments:

Post a Comment