Saturday, May 22, 2010

Is it ok that my Merina IUC strings have gotten shorter? and why am i producing a lot of CM?

IUC - interuterine contraceptive


CM - cervical mucus


LMP- last menstral period





side note - my LMP was july, but this is common with the Merina. i've also had my Merina for 2 years, and have no previous pregnancies.





i went to the urgent care clinic today b/c last night i noticed that my IUC stings have gotten considerably shorter (they used to extend to the opening edge of my vagina, and now they're a lot shorter, and no where near the opening). the urgent care doc took a look and said he could still see both strings. he had a hard time seeing b/c he said i have an amount of CM typically seen in pregnancy, but i now have two negitive pregnancy tests. my concern is the strings being shorter. why are they shorter? he wasn't familiar with this type of device b/c it is so new, so he didn't know why the strings were shorter. he also noted that in my urine test i have microscopic amounts of blood in my urine, which i will follow up on in two weeks. so do you have an theories?

Is it ok that my Merina IUC strings have gotten shorter? and why am i producing a lot of CM?
I know I've had blood in my urine caused by a UTI. As for your IUC, sorry but I'm not familiar with them either.

snow of june

No comments:

Post a Comment